- This agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between Prime Medic Inc. and you, the user.
- It supersedes all prior contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Website; the contents, products or services provided through this Website and all related websites; and the subject matter of this agreement.
- This agreement may be amended at any time by Prime Medic Inc. without specific notice to users.
- The latest Agreement will be posted on the Website, and you should review this Agreement prior to using this Website.
Copyright © Prime Medic Inc. All rights reserved.
Developed and published in 2016 by Prime Medic Inc.
This Website is owned and operated by Prime Medic Inc.
The presentation of all materials, including animations, slides, trademarks, logos and domain names, posted on the Website are protected by the applicable laws as regards intellectual property, and are owned by Prime Medic Inc. or have been subjected to authorization of use granted to it.
Prime Medic Inc. reserves the right to take legal action against any counterfeit of its intellectual property rights.
This Website is protected by US, Canadian and foreign copyright laws.
No material may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, distorted, transmitted or distributed in any way, on any support, in total or in part, for commercial use or distribution without the prior written permission of the copyrights holder, Prime Medic Inc.
Please contact us with permission requests.
Authorized use of visuals and content, whether constituting the site or included within it, must not be distorted, modified or altered in any way whatsoever.
The following notice shall appear on all authorized copies of all or part of the content of the Website "© Prime Medic Inc. All rights reserved".
- This Website is intended for patients and their caregivers within the United States.
- Other countries may have regulatory requirements or medical practices which are different to those in the USA; therefore, this information may not be appropriate for use outside of the USA.
- Information is provided for general medical education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of your physician/doctor.
- The opinions expressed in this Website are those of the contributing authors or faculty, and are not necessarily those of the producer and publisher, Prime Medic Inc.
- In no event will Prime Medic Inc. be liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance upon the information provided through this Website and all related websites.
Scope of Use
Prime Medic Inc. invites you to view and use this Website for your informational, non-commercial use.
Except as otherwise provided in this page, no part of any content or software on this Website and all related websites may be downloaded or stored in a retrieval system for any other purpose, nor may it be redistributed for any purpose, without the express written permission of Prime Medic Inc.
You understand that Prime Medic Inc. may discontinue, change, or restrict your use of this Website for any reason without notice.
- Your use of this Website and all related websites is at your own risk.
- Neither Prime Medic Inc. nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this Website and all related websites.
- This includes damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment. All content on this Website and all related websites is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, and non-infringement.
- Prime Medic Inc. makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability of any content available through this Website and all related websites.
- You are responsible for verifying any information before relying on it.
Certain areas of this Website enable you to submit e-mails, or otherwise provide feedback or information to Prime Medic Inc. You agree that by submitting content:
- If you are a patient, a caregiver, or other interested member of the lay public, you will not submit any information that would directly identify a patient or any information for which you do not have all necessary consents or authorizations to disclose;
- You will only submit content that complies with applicable law, and will not submit content that is abusive, defamatory, obscene, infringing, threatening, repetitive, or otherwise inappropriate, or that contains any viruses or other software that may adversely affect the operation of another's computer;
- You understand and agree that such content that is submitted to a feedback page will be deemed non-confidential;
- You understand that you will not use this Website and all related Prime Medic Websites sites for sending and relaying spam, impersonating another person or entity, falsely misrepresenting your identity and affiliations; and
Subject to all applicable Canadian laws, Prime Medic Inc. shall be free to use such content, including any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such content, for any reason whatsoever.
- This Website may contain links to websites operated by other parties.
- The linked sites are not under the control of Prime Medic Inc. and Prime Medic Inc. is not responsible for the content available on any other Internet sites linked to this Website and all related websites.
- Such links do not imply endorsement of material on any other site by Prime Medic Inc. and Prime Medic Inc. disclaims all liability with regard to your access to such linked websites.
- Prime Medic Inc. provides links to other Internet sites as a convenience to users, and access to any other Internet site linked to this Website is at your own risk.
This Website may require you to register or obtain a password prior to permitting access to the Website or certain services available on this site.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registration information and password, and for all users of your password, whether or not authorized by you.
The laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada and any applicable federal laws of Canada shall govern your use of the Website.
The courts of the Province of Ontario shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from your use of this Website.
Prime Medic Inc. respects your privacy.
Personal information collected from participants of our online education activities will not be shared with any third party.
Personal information is collected when an online user registers to gain access to the online activities.
This information is stored in a database so that Prime Medic Inc. may track the number of people using this Website and all related websites.
From time to time, updates pertaining to new activities may be sent to registered users at the e-mail address they have provided on their registration form.
Users may opt-out from receiving these updates at any time.
We do not distribute unsolicited e-mails, nor do we share the names of our subscribers with any third party.
We do analyze our computer log file to determine which pages are visited most often and which external websites refer the most visitors to this Website and all related websites.
Prime Medic Inc. performs periodic basic demographic analyses, including optional website user surveys, for the express purpose of tailoring future online activities to meet the greatest need and interest for improving patient health and quality of life.